Dear guests, friends and colleagues!
If you want to know more about prehistoric animals, but don’t know how to do it, then you have come to the right place. We will help you look into the past and see how the animals of the Cenozoic era looked like.
We want to share with you modest projects, which we are proud of:
- Author Dr. Giovanni Giuseppe Bellani (for the publishing Publ. Elsevier US). This is a scientific book that clarifies the new classification of the Felidae Family (Mammalia, Carnivora) and the conservative situation (Red List IUCN, and CITES) of all the 41 species of felids and the about 77 subspecies currently recognized by Science. His amazing book with my illustrations is available here https://www.elsevier.com/books/felines-of-the-world/bellani/978-0-12-816503-4
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology (Educational program for distance learning department). Canada.
- Park Dino Zoo, Rue de la Prehistory Charboniere-le-Sapins. France.
- All-Ukrainian newspaper "Nature and Society" February 28, 2020, №8 (268). Page №8 Chance for the "Little Bear".
- Title of the book in Czech:Title of the book in Czech:"Bakov nad Jizerou - Rozcheshti strange pozhizeri"(Translation: "Bakov nad Jizerou - Crossroads of Middle Iserland") Author:Author:"Vojtech Dvořák". This is a regional book about the city "Bakov nad Jizerou", which is dedicated to all the attractions of the region (history, nature, monuments, villages, etc.). Where various animals lived on the territory of the city in prehistoric times.
We will be happy to carry out your projects.